28 Sep COVID-19 Update
Following the Premier’s announcement yesterday and guidelines from DHHS, there has been some criteria changes for clients attending on-site. From today (28th September), clients will be able to attend for face to face consults:
- If you are experiencing pain as a result of not attending treatment OR;
- If you believe your recovery will be delayed by not attending OR;
- If you are likely to have an increase need for treatment or treatment frequency by not attending OR;
- If you are pre or post elective surgery.
If you fit the above criteria, we are currently providing on-site consults for physiotherapy, sports physiotherapy, podiatry, dietitian & nutrition, private clinical exercise and hand therapy. We are still continuing to provide telehealth consults for dietitian & nutrition, physiotherapy, sports physiotherapy, and both group and private clinical exercise.
If you are unsure on what option suits you, please contact us at the clinic (03) 8840 8066 and one of our practitioners will be able to guide you on the best course of action for your individual needs.
We are continuing to uphold our strict hygiene and safety procedures on site- for both clients and team members, which includes:
- Temperature check and screening on arrival;
- Washing hands prior and at the end of each treatment;
- Wiping down of equipment and surfaces immediately after use.
At this current stage, we are not providing onsite group classes or remedial massage, and we are awaiting further confirmation whether these services will return at the next stage.
Stay safe everyone and together we will get through this!