14 May Sock review
Why is it important to choose the right (and left) sock?
As well as choosing the right pair of shoes for your feet choosing the right pair of socks is also important. When buying socks you should always consider how long you plan wearing them for and for what type of activity. Things you need to consider:
- Sock fabric
- Sock height
- Sock weight/thickness
- Sock fit
- Sock interior construction
Choosing the right pair can save the day in overall comfort, keeping your feet healthy, avoiding blisters and overall durability of your socks.
Why our podiatrist Hayley recommends Lightfeet Evolution socks
- Designed by SPORTS PODIATRISTS. I mean, who knows feet better?! Also 100% Australian made – bonus!
- Unique anatomical design with a specific left and right sock option for optimal comfort and fit.
- No seams = low risk of friction and blisters.
- Extra padding in the most important areas – under the heel and under the ball-of-the-foot.
- Arch support and compression which helps contours the shape of the foot.
- Coolmax® fibre means maximum moisture management and temperature control.
- X-STATIC®: a 99.9% pure silver thread for permanent anti-odour and antimicrobial performance.
For any further advice on footwear or socks, our Glen Iris podiatrist Hayley is available for appointments Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Bookings can be made online or calling our reception.