09 Jul We are still open!
We are still open and will be providing face-to-face and telehealth consults!
Following the announcements made by the State Government and increased restrictions in Victoria, we would like to update you on what’s happening at SportsFit Physio & Health.
Our clinic will remain open as we are deemed an essential service by the State and Federal Governments and Australian health organizations. This includes continuing face-to-face appointments on-site and telehealth appointments.
On-site services include:
- Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Clinical Exercise, GLA:D Programs, Hand Therapy and Remedial Massage
Our telehealth services include:
- Physiotherapy, Group Clinical Exercise/GLA:D, Dietitian/Nutrition and Hand Therapy
We encourage you to only attend the clinic when required or a telehealth option is not appropriate. Please do not attend the clinic if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 including any of the following: fever, running nose, cough; or have been in contact with a suspected or positive case of COVID-19.
If you attend the clinic you will notice;
- We will continue to maintain our strict hygiene measures throughout the clinic, and require everyone to wash their hands on arrival and leaving;
- Anyone attending the clinic on arrival now will undergo a mini-screen including a temperature check;
- Our room capacities remain in place as well as our 1.5m distancing wherever possible;
- We continue to operate in teams to minimise cross over of Team members and clients.
We want our SportsFit family to stay safe and well during this second lock down. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time even if it’s just for someone to chat to. We are all in this together. Stay safe and wash your hands!
The SportsFit Team